.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hey you..

things have not been getting better. it's getting worse. it's getting out of hand.

To YOU, i know it's of no use to talk about it anymore but allow me to explain myself. i know i'm the only one to be blamed for everything that happened. i know i wasn't supposed to even approach him in the first place but trust me, i had no intention to make all that happen. it just did. without me planning. i thought u knew about it. i really thought u were okay with it. but sadly, it was all a lie. maybe u can't see it because u keep having the thought that i'm the destoyer, but, look at the different angle, i was being kept in the dark too. if i knew about it , i wouldn't let it happen at all, really.


i guess u're right. i'm nothing compared to you. i'm not special at all to be compared to you. i'm nothing, hopeless and useless. but girl, i do have feelings to. maybe u can't see from my side but it's difficult too being in this position.


it's just so funny that whenever i think bout it, i have a lot to say to you but whenever my fingers hit the keyboard, i just couldn't type out what i have in mind. u can blam e me for all u want. u can hate me, u can even punch me. cos i know whatever i do, u won't be able to accept what i've done. from the bottom of my heart, i'm really sorry. yes, you would think i'm kidding but turst me, i can't stop feeling guilty and all. it just hunt me all day long. i really hope we could settle this one and for all. at least u would feel at ease and i could at least feel rest my mind for a while. but then again..it's ur choice to listen to my side of story after i've heard urs.


that's the thing that i could say for more. see ya in msn aite. anything, don't hesitate to ask me about anything and everything. i'll be more than willing to spill it out to you. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home