.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, April 17, 2009

a moment of happiness

It's been the same routine everyday. Either I'm out with his or my friends or I'm sitting at home in front of the laptop. 10 days gone and I have exactly 14 more days to hang on. I guess I was lucky to receive an email from him the first week he was away. It's really amazing how email can assure that things are fine on the other side. I guess I was even luckier to receive a call all the way from Taiwan on his 9th day there. I was laughing, smiling and crying all at the same time. Tears of joy, they say. So warm and dot dot dot. We managed to have our few minutes of minah and mat joke and asking about each other's condition before assuring that a solid discussion is needed when he gets back here. A few minutes before he hung up, I managed to put his friends in conference with us and boy were they so excited.

At least that could keep me smiling for a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home