.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Attrocious behaviour.

I have just so much to say but i don't know how to even phrase it. Tell me how stuuuupid i can get. =x

So the commotion that happened between the two blogs are finally over. I didn't even know how it started in the first place, i was clueless. But then, let's just forget all that cos i don't see it bringing me anywhere at all. USELESS.

When you have problems, there will always be at least someone to lend u a listening ear and tries to understand what u're going through. I'm grateful that i have that. At least i wouldn't be laughing to myself just to make myself forget all problems. Butttt thennn again, problems won't go away so we just have to face them, right? &now, i have no idea how to make u understand that. Do u even know that i'm sick of explaining umpteen times? Do u notice that i've changed due to that? Do u know that i'm sick of ur attitude? I'm sick of what has been going on .. ! I'm tired of having to face ur same old antics everytime. &all u want me to do, is wait. Wait for u to change for the better. Be patient, that is. Talking about patience here. My patient for u is running low simply because u are repeating the same old thing again and again. &let me tell you, it really disgust me, u know that?!! No, u don't! Why? Because all u want is for me to be patient with u. Isn't that being selfish? Cos i just have to give in......ALL THE TIME!

So anyway, forget about all that! I'm not gonna let that affect me! hehehe. School's been quite easy since most lessons are canceled most of the time and the fact that, i get to meet my friend(s) almost every day. I'm just lovin' it! Hehehehe.

Training resumes this saturday and that means, mother won't stop nagging cos trainigs end very late at night and i will reach home like what .. past midnight? Damnnnnn.

Darn, why am i telling you all these? It's so uneccesary. WTH!

Take care and have a nice day ahead! Hehehe! SMILEEEEEEEEE! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home