.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, January 04, 2008

My 2 weeks holiday!

Really very sorry for the lack of updates. I've been very busy all these while with the new terms which just started, trying to find a way to settle the problems, hanging out with wonderful friends n damn, completing the assignments! heh.

but putting that aside, i miss my sparklesBABES very very much! I don't know when was the last time i had heart-to-heart talk with them. I don't remember the last time we went out together; just the four of us. It's really hard to cath up with each other now with the fact that iffah is working while waiting for her A results, hajar is busy teaching her students n fathin is just too busy with assignments n the sad fact is that, we are in the same school taking the same course. TSK! But i promise, whatever happens, they will still be the best!!! I love u girls okay!

So anyway, let's rewind back to Sunday, 23rd December 2007 that is a day after my birthday. Heh! Was supposed to meet fafa, ruru and dydy at jurong mrt station at 1 but due to some stupid reasons, I end up leaving the house at 1. heehehe! So, dydy and I was an hour late cos I made him wait for me at eunos mrt station. Lol!



As soon as we reached there, we headed to the ice world and damn, that was my first time ice skating. In fact, rudy’s first time too. Faizal was there to assist me in the basic steps while ruru was forever having his cramps and had to change for another shoes. Yes, what about rudy? He was trying to learn skating all by himself .. which in the end, he made it! &became a professional one. LOL! After a few turns, faizal was still there guiding me through and damn, that’s where a little girl just came in front of me and I fell straightaway together with faizal who was trying to save me. paiseh eh! LOL!

So then, I decided to skate all by myself and let the guys do the professional moves .. n jeng jeng jeng! I fell again .. this time, I even heard the ice cracking. Okay, merepek! But seriously, everyone was like looking at me. fortunately, there was one Chinese guy who happened to be faizal’s secondary school friend, to help me up. Then... from there, I decided to just watch them skate instead of me skating all by myself cos apparently, my hands, backside and backbone was in pain. HAHA!

It was a cool and fun experience though! After the guys were done, we went for lunch before heading towards marina square to chill at the starbucks, planning for the BBQ pit. After a few hours, went to meet the cousins who were at the esplanade while the guys headed over to ECP mccafe to meet the rest of the other guys.

On Monday, 24th December 2007, the usual guys, zuraida and myself headed to white sands to get the necessary things needed for the BBQ pit which she had planned for apit. Nothing much happened except that I received .. okay, shut up mizah!

Then, Tuesday, I can’t recall what happened but I think I went out to buy some things for my birthday party.. is it? I guess so. Hehehee!

Comes…Wednesday, the BBQ pit! It was pretty awesome even though at first, it started to rain when faizal and ruru was just about to start up the fire. So, we had to stay in the super humongous tent playing games, eating and me, watching Barbie! HEHEHEHE.




moving on..29th December, mother decided to hold a small party for me with the rest of the family. it was pretty awesome though only part of the extended family were there cos the rest were working i guess.

we even celebrated the other 3 december "Babies" birthday; pak hamid, kak ita and abg hafeez.



After the cake cutting & photo taking, we had the lucky draws where almost everyone won. HAHA! Very weird but cool..!

&after which, the usual charade game and then...jeng jeng jeng! (gosh, it reminds me of faizal's..ahhh nvrmind. lol!)..the gift exchange!



&there we have it...HAPPY PEOPLE! =)

Since we had nothing else to do and it was raining heavily, we made it rain heavier. LOL! no la, as in we sang with our own band..even sang the hari raya song. HAHAH!



..then at night, we played the "lifting up the heavy people". well of course, i'm one of them. HAHAHA!


last but not least..Present unwrapping session! hehehe.







Basically, that's how i spent my 2 weeks holiday! LOVE IT SO MUCHHHHHHHHH! =)

Thank you for the wishes.
Thank you for the presents.
Thank you for the outings.
Thank you for the laughters.
Thank you for everything.
=)
Muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home