.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Contacts gone session

As some of your already know, my handphone died on me last week. &because of that, i lost all my contacts which i've stored. (yes, yours truly was so gundu to store in in phone instead as sim contacts)


&recently, i asked the brother to send it for repair since i was too busy with assignments. He came back with an angry face. So i didn't dare ask him what happened to my phone. After he has cooled down, he came to me and guess what he said .. ?


*****************************************************


"Why did you soak the phone in water?"


You wouldn't wanna know how i reacted .. But i'm gonna say it anyway. HEH ! I just stood in front of him with my ever widest jaw-dropping scene for a few moments. Which then, i realised i needed to explain things to him and i went,


"i have never put my phone in the water .. EVER ! &as far as i am still sane, i know that phones are not supposed to be soaked in water." .. then i walked off to my room.


What ! He thought i didn't treaure the thing he bought for me? Well, if i don't treasure what he bought for me, at least i treasure the phone per ! Hehehe.


Ridiculous abes okeh ! What made the person even say that, man?!


So i'm still considering whether i should get a new phone or just use the water-soaked phone. LOL! &anyway, could you guys do me a small favour? Text me your numbers to my phone aite cos i really have no idea who are the people msging me. HAHAH ! Thanks a lot yaw ! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home