.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Cut the crap; potong itu ketam ! Hehe.

The weather has been really good to sleep in eh? It has been the 2nd week since the start of school but i'm still clueless of some things. I don't know why but maybe i'm still in the holiday mood.


Speaking of holiday mood, i MUST buck up! Cos obviously, the results that i got last week calls for a major reflection on what i've done so far. I failed both modules which I know in the final exams will be much difficult. &just ytd, i received a letter from school for the parent meeting session. Sheesh! Tell me how much i dread telling mother about it cos obviously, she'll think that i'm not doing my best. But then again .. i still have to tell her about it which i thought i wanna tell her on sunday since tomorrow, i have training and she will hell forbid me from going if i were to tell her today. HEHEHE! *jom gelek*


Anyway, no lessons for me today! &i'm rotting (jadi bangkai like what faizal said. LOL!) alone at home. Aim called for a short meetup since he's having his attachment at PP but i think i'll give it a pass cos i'm too lazy to change and kamal just called to meet him at Toa Payoh but obviously i turned him down la kan, simply because i am too lazy to travel all the way there. Hehehe! I know la, i lazy bum!


Oh damn! I'm running out of substance and that is why ... i have been writing nonsense all the while. hehehe! K dah, i wanna take a naaaaaappp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home