.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Goodbye, my friend

I know i said you've given me enough problems for me to handle ..
I know i said you've given me enough things to take care off ..
I know i said i had enough of getting hurt all the time ..
I know i said we are still immature ..
I know i said all that ..

But .. that was all because of one simple reason which i am very sure you know what it is. After you told my your little secret that day, i admit i was kinda dissapointed and pissed off at the same time. In fact, i didn't know how i should even react and do. So .. i told you i needed some time to think wisely. I didn't expect you to just leave me like that and have fun .. I really didn't.

When you told me where you were ytd, i was fine with it but .. something caught my attention. The good old times that you guys had together. I realised .. i was in a different world from yours, totally. I only know you from your world but not the rest. So i thought being firm with the decision was my only choice to make you happy. But i didn't expect you to accept it wholeheartedly. I really didn't.

When we had the short chat today, i know i had to let go of everything. One; cos you seemed so unsure about us. Two; you will be much happier in your own world. Three; you said you were fine with us being what i wanted. So i guess, you don't have to be confused no more. I won't force you to tell me the truth cos i could hear it from your voice. You badly want to go back to your world. I'll let you go .. no matter how much it hurts me. It's really hard for me but i think it's worth it since there won't be anymore confusion, misunderstandings and a lot more thinking to be made.

Goodbye, my monyet my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home