.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

To my babes...

Three different girls with three different personalities. Three different girls with three different stories of three different situations. I know they are probably at their lowest point of their life right now. It's really difficult having to juggle with the problems and daily life - problems that came unexpectedly and cannot be shoved away definitely. At this point of time, I wish I could do something to change the situation they are in.

Even if I am not directly affected, I am very upset for them. I know I am no one to actually say that I feel for them because I am not in their shoes but trust me, when I say I understand how they are feeling. I get the whole picture.

Nonetheless, I want you babes to know that I am always here to listen to all your whines and sighs okay? I will always be here to provide even the littlest help to lift the burden off. Just don't let this obstacle to let yourself down and please, brace yourself.

To my lovely babes - Nurul Fathin Aida, Siti Hajar and Rara, I know you babes will be strong in going through this phase of life. It's not the end.

I'm sorry for the times you felt that you were alone. I'm sorry for the times you thought I forgot about you. You must know you can always count on me.

Hugs and kisses,
Mizahh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home