.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

emotions running wild

sometimes we just can't please the people around us, not even our own family members. no one believed when I said that i am a stranger in my own home. Every single step I take equates to mistake. I don't mean significant steps like making a huge decisions, i mean steps like choosing to place my belongings on which part of my room. yes, in my own room. Steps like this can just spark an argument between my family members. it sounds ridiculous but that is really happening. and when i chose to spend more time outside because i don't think i can tolerate all the nonsense at home, they labeled me as 'someone'. if screaming doesn't help, discussing and pouring my feelings out to them doesn't either. at times, i don't think expressing myself here or to anyone is needed because it just doesn't help a bit. simply because it won't change the situation at home.

....and i sort of know the reason for all that has happened and is still happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home