.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Small girl in a small world

This world is indeed very small.

The other day while I was on the phone with Niraf, I found out that his one of his bunkmate was my old friend back then in secondary school. Last week, we bumped into his friend. They talked about the recent Piala Panggung competition and when he mentioned 'Fadhil', the first person that came to my mind was Naqiah. I mean, what's the possibility that they were talking about Naqiah's boyfriend kan? But indeed they were talking about him because when I texted Naqiah the thing they mentioned about him, Naqiah said it was really him! I was like laughing literally when I saw her message. Not only that, they were even mentioning about TP's Dikir group and suddenly, Achiok's name mentioned. I don't know this guy but I am very sure he is Rad's boyfriend. Kan? Wah piang! Then check check balek, Niraf used to be in one of the group too but he stopped going for the trainings and all since he was busy with NS, what else. Okay part tu, aku yang slenger tak tau.

And... what's up with korang korang ni semua lock your blog? Is it the in thing now? TELL ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home