.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I have this urge to blurt out what i have in mind, a story that portrays my sorrow and probably the anger that is turning into hatred. i hate hearing someone else's complains and whinings for fear i would be affected by it. What's worse, i hate to know that their complains are irrelevant and are made out of selfishness. tsk tsk. initially, i shoved away the idea of letting go and because i believe in holding on. years of frienship would be a waste,u get what i mean? as the time goes by, i dont see the reason for my loyalty. what's the point of being nice when you know you are just being used? what's the point of being there for them all the time but they don't appreciate it? reality check, it takes two hands to clap. right now, i dont see why i bothered to hold on when they have longed let go, why do i often give in when i dont owe them my life. it's true that i am too free at this point of time unlike them who are so busy with their life.. but that sure isn't a good reason for me to stay.

I asked myself was it worth it and obviously my answer was disheartening. Why do I have to be such an angel and turn into someone similar to them, hypocrites?

This time, I am sure I'll do good without them because I don't need such people to move ahead in life. Good luck, hypocrites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home