.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Same old same old



Last night, Mak almost managed to call the ambulance to send me to the hospital. The pain was so bad, i couldn't even do a thing. When I sit, I want to lie down on bed. When I lie down on bed, I think sleeping would do me good. When I tried to sleep, the pain gets worse. When I keep my mouth shut, I thought talking would ease the pain. When I talk on the phone, I get really frustrated. Today is my first day fasting for the month and I really hope I can make it through. Insya'allah.

Anyway, I overlooked the date today and I missed an interview that was scheduled for me earlier. Now it's back to searching for jobs online and in the papers. Same routine for so many months. Like they said, "same old same old."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home